WHAT IS A SPACE CLEARING?
A Space Clearing removes any unwanted energy from a space and replaces it with clear energy
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE A SPACE CLEARING?
- It is highly recommended when you are moving into a new space to clear out the previous tenants energetic history.
- If you think your space is haunted.
- If your space makes you feel uneasy, drained, uncomfortable, or unlike yourself.
- After anyone has passed away in the space.
- After anything traumatic happens in the space.
- Before you sell a home. This helps to clear out any energy left that may dissuade potential buyers by creating neutral energy instead.
- If the space has a high turnover tenant rate.
WHAT DOES A SPACE CLEARING ENTAIL?
During a space clearing, Alexandra will meet you at your space (home or office) and will begin by asking you a few questions about the space. After which, she will:
- Burn sage and herbs to smudge every corner of your home to clear the energy. (Expect the house to be smokey. If this isn't okay she doesn't need to burn anything as long as she is notified of this before the space clearing).
- Spray the house with a clearing spray.
- Check items in house to see if they hold bad energy (for example, and antique piece of furniture may hold negative energy from past owners).
- Remove any lost spirits or negative entities that may be lingering around.
- Drum around the outside perimeter of your home to install protective shields to assist in keeping the space clear.
- Call in Angels to guard each corner of the property.
- Check each family member (pets included) for any spirit attachments that may be causing harm and remove them.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST, AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
There is no one set fee or time amount for a space clearing because each space is a different size, and has different energy, which may require more or less time. The first hour is $150.00 and every quarter hour after that is an additional $25.00. I do not charge for the time or gas that it takes to travel to you, or the time that it takes to prepare for the clearing session, which could be up at an hour in advance of your appointment.