WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF OUR GEMSTONE THERAPY MAT?
• Relieves aching muscles and reduces muscle tension
• Activates circulatory system, boosting blood flow
• Scientifically linked to lower levels of stress and anxiety
• Reduces pain
• Releases stored up toxins
• Stimulates bone growth and cellular repair
• Reduces inflammation and stiffness
• Detoxifies blood
• Accelerates healing
• Inhibits bacterial growth
• Provides more energy to surrounding cells
• Reduces muscle tension
• Improves flexibility
• Helps fat loss
• Increases energy
• Reduces water retention
• Reduces fatigue
• Promotes relaxation
• Applies electromagnetic fields to the body to stimulate well-being
• Stimulates the health of each individual cell
• Counteracts harmful exposure to electromagnetic smog
• HealthyLine’s PEMF is based on the Earth’s natural 7.83 Hz frequency
• This frequency is the most compatible with your body’s natural biorhythms
• FDA approved to manage joint pain, bone repair, and signs of depression.
• Nature’s purifiers—clearing the air of harmful agents
• Counteracts positive ion disturbances
• Attracts harmful airborne particles and pulls them to the ground
• Guide the body along a path of detoxification of excess waste
• Cleanse your mind; improve the quality of your sleep and health
• The invisible form of light commonly received from sunlight
• Far infrared rays are vital to human life
• Rays penetrate 4-6 inches into the body’s tissues
• Promotes relaxation and improved healing capabilities
• Increases your heart rate, burning calories - workout without moving
• Heated gemstones release far infrared rays and negative ions
• Stone surface impacts pressure points on your body to relieve tension
WHAT IS A GEMSTONE BIOMAT?
A Gemstone Inframat is a therapeutic healing mat that offers many health benefits.
It is comprised of:
13 lbs of natural amethyst gemstones
48 tourmaline ceramic gemstones
40 natural jade gemstones
Negative ion levels of at least 1500/cc
Far infrared levels of at least 5-14 um
PEMF frequency of 7.8 Hz (operated independently)
WHAT HAPPENS DURING A GEMSTONE BIOMAT SESSION?
When you arrive for your Gemstone Biomat session we will have the mat and the room set up for you with calming music, aromatherapy, a lavender eye pillow, oracle cards, Smudge Spray, water and the option of tea. All you have to do is relax. We will knock on the door to notify you when your time is up.
First sessions are complementary. Contact us directly to book for first Gemstone Biomat appointment.
WHAT IS PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY (PEMF)?
The short answer: A battery charger for our cells.
The long answer: Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy is the process of applying electro-magnetic fields to the body, using this particular process involves directing powerful, pulsed energy waves toward damaged or injured areas of the patient's body. These waves painlessly and quickly pass through the cells in the damaged region, increasing the spin of the electrons contained within them as a result. PEMF is not intended to treat a specific condition, however, it is more as an optimizer for the body’s natural functions of self-healing and self-regulation. There are over 2,000 medical studies that evaluate the effect of PEMF on the body—studies ranging from Arthritis, Cell Regeneration, Circulation, Skin Would healing, and pain. Through PEMF therapy, your cells essentially become recharged. The energy supplied via PEMF waves gives them the energy they need to ward off whatever is threatening them, whether it’s a trauma or disease-based threat. This makes it easier for your patient’s body to restore its health naturally, simply by using the electrical currents and impulses that are already interacting within and throughout their cells. In essence, high-powered PEMF is like a “battery re-charger” for your depleted cells.
The use of magnetic fields for healing is not modern. Long before the reasoning for their benefits was understood, ancient medicine was incorporating magnetic therapies into their medical therapies. Around 4000BC Hindus refer to treatment of disease with magnetized stones (lodestones). In 2000BC, Chinese physicians developed written protocols for using lodestones on acupuncture points, as described in “The Yellow Emperor’s Book of Internal Medicine.” There is some evidence that Egyptian physicians used lodestones with some regularity, and that Cleopatra herself wore a small magnet in an attempt to preserve her youth. In ancient Greece, Hippocrates was reported to use magnets for pain, and even had people in his healing centers lay their heads on lodestones to alleviate their headaches.
WHAT IS NEGATIVE ION THERAPY?
The short answer: Negative ions are happy molecules found in nature that make us feel good, aka Air Vitamins.
The Long answer: Negative ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible
molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. Ions
are molecules that have gained or lost an electrical charge. They are
created in nature as air molecules break apart due to sunlight, radiation,
and moving air and water. Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches.
Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to
produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood
chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress,
boost our daytime energy, they increase the flow of oxygen to the
brain; resulting in higher alertness, decreased drowsiness, and more
WHAT IS FAR INFRARED?
The short answer: The invisible form of light commonly received from sunlight, is found in all humans, animals, and even plants.
The Long answer: Infrared radiation (IR), or infrared light, is a type of radiant energy that's invisible to human eyes but that we can feel as heat. All objects in the universe emit some level of IR radiation, but two of the most obvious sources are the sun and fire.
IR is a type of electromagnetic radiation, a continuum of frequencies produced when atoms absorb and then release energy. From highest to lowest frequency, electromagnetic radiation includes gamma-rays, X-rays, ultraviolet radiation, visible light, infrared radiation, microwaves and radio waves. Together, these types of radiation make up the electromagnetic spectrum.
British astronomer William Herschel discovered infrared light in 1800, according to NASA. In an experiment to measure the difference in temperature between the colors in the visible spectrum, he placed thermometers in the path of light within each color of the visible spectrum. He observed an increase in temperature from blue to red, and he found an even warmer temperature measurement just beyond the red end of the visible spectrum.
WHAT DO THE AMETHYST, TOURMALINE AND JADE GEMSTONES DO?